Contacts: pilhokim AT gmail DOT com
People I met
The e-Log project has been getting the broad attention from many people in various fields. If you are interested, please reach me by email. I would love to share my experiences on the e-Log project. I have been explaining the concept and the progress of e-Log to:
- Dr. Ramesh Jain, Donald Bren professor Donald Bren School of Information and Sciences, University of Irvine, USA.
- Date: September 23rd to October 23rd
- I had many times discussion with him during his visit to University of Trento in Italy on the concept of events and we set up trial demo topics for the e-Log project.
- Dr. Tat-Seng CHUA, KITHCT Chair Professor School of Computing, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Noboru BABAGUCHI, Graduate School of Engineering, [www.osaka-u.ac.jp/ Osaka University, Japan] with his student, Yuta Nakashima.
- Dr. Bruno Lepri, Fondazione Bruno Kessler & The MIT Human Dynamics Laboratory in Media Lab.
- Date: November 11th, 2010